Apr 02, · My dog (a lb, 3 yr old Springer Spaniel) swallowed a hair scrunchie (a fabric/elastic hair band) about 15 hours ago. He is extremely lethargic. However he has eaten food and some water today and ha read more. Add to Bag Small Mint & Yellow Floral Lace Hair Scrunchies - 3 Pack Add to Bag. Giant Satin Hair Scrunchie - Blush Pink $ $ 50% OFF Add to cart options. Product Actions. Qty. Add to Bag Giant Satin Hair Scrunchie - Blush Pink Add to Bag. Giant Seaside Ombre Hair Scrunchie $ $
Enjoy 10% off your first order of over $50 and receive exclusive style updates. my golden is 6 years old, i adopted him 1 year ago. Our dog is 11 years old and has been eating socks and small rags and hair scrunchies since .
Reviewed and updated for accuracy on October 7, , by Dr. Jennifer Coates, DVM. If your dog swallowed something toxic or potentially toxic, such as antifreeze, chocolate, medications or marijuana in any form, contact your veterinarian or ASPCA poison control () bizard.xyz your dog is having trouble breathing, contact your veterinarian right away. Feb 13, · Golden Retriever owners and breeders should know that this has been defined as an inherited condition in our breed (Davidson et al., ). Specialized testing at referral centers shows some promise in identifying the affected dogs. Swallowing Problems in Golden Retrievers: Questions and Answers.